Greetings ECORC Family!
O come, let us sing to our God!
let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Let us come into God’s presence with thanksgiving;
let us make a joyful noise to God with songs of praise!
Our Spring General Meeting has concluded! Thank you to those who were able to join us. Below you will find the pre-meeting and post meeting documents as well as an evaluation form. For those of you who attended, if you could please take a moment and fill out the form, this will help us in planning upcoming meetings. We value and appreciate your feedback.
I am still working on getting permissions as well as collecting some of the documents from the meeting and once I have received and uploaded everything, I will put a notification in the newsletter.
Communications and Administrative Support
1-800-268-3781 Ext 6146
- Agenda – Please see page 10 of your Report Book
- 2022 Annual Report Book
- October 15-16, 2021 Annual General Meeting Minutes – DRAFT
- April 29-30, 2022 ECORC Spring General Meeting – DECISIONS
- Appendix C – 2022 Q1 Budget vs Actual ppd Apr 19 2022 Total
- Appendix D – Revised Anti-Racism Policy (April 1 2022)
- Appendix E – Revised Policy regarding Proceeds from the sale of Property (November 26, 2021)
Post Meeting Documents
- 2022-04-29-30 Spring General Meeting MOTIONS
- ECORC Governance Handbook (April 29-30 2022)
- “Make a Joyful Noise” by Rev. Wanda Stride
- “Spirit God, be our breath” by Rev. Wanda Stride
- “Jesus, You have Come to the Lakeshore” Performed by choir members from Trinity St Andrew’s United Church in Brighton, with music director Sandra Candeloro, and special guest violinist Susan Luke
Fall Meeting Evaluation Form
Please take a moment and fill out the Evaluation form to help us better plan upcoming meetings. Thank you!