Interim Assembly of Elders
The members of the former Region 11 Transition Commission are the Interim Assembly of Elders until the ECORC Inaugural Meeting. Elders will be elected at the Inaugural Meeting in Lindsay, Ontario from May 31 to June 2, 2019.
Speaker (Presiding Officer of the Interim Assembly of Elders)
Reverend Jean Wilson, Castleton/Grafton (formerly of Hills and Shores Presbytery)
Reverend Rosemary Lambie
Brian James, Peterborough (formerly of Shining Waters Presbytery)
Shirley Baster, Goodwood (formerly of Living Waters Presbytery)
Steve Coles, Bowmanville (formerly of Lakeridge Presbytery)
Carol Johnson, Sandford (formerly of Living Waters Presbytery)
Ted Meyers, Uxbridge (formerly of Living Waters Presbytery)
Reverend Elizabeth Macdonald, Inverary (formerly of Four Winds Presbytery)
Reverend Ryan McNally, Cannifton (formerly of Kente Presbytery)
Reverend Stevan Spicer, Wellington (formerly of Kente Presbytery)
Reverend Wanda Stride, Brighton (formerly of Kawartha Highlands Presbytery)
Reverend Paul Reed, Kirkfield (formerly of Kawartha Highlands Presbytery)
Joel Miller (Program Assistant to the Executive Minister)
2019 ECORC Assembly of Elders Meeting Schedule
Interim Assembly of Elders Meetings
- Thursday, January 31, 2019 – Videoconference – 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. – Minutes (PDF)
- Monday, February 25, 2019 – St. Mark’s United Church, Cannifton – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019 – St. Mark’s United Church, Cannifton – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, April 15, 2019 – Videoconference – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019 – Cambridge Street United Church, Lindsay – 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 – Videoconference – 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Assembly of Elders Meetings
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019 – Eastminster United Church, Belleville – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 28, 2019 – Videoconference – 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019 – Site TBD – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.