Anti-racism, Interfaith, Intercultural Forum
“God is creatively and redemptively at work in the religious life of all humanity”
– The United Church of Canada, Interfaith Relations –
A New Partnership!!
After a very successful five week learning event with Dr. Brian Carwana that ended on November 23rd, 2022, The ECORC Anti-racism, Interfaith, Intercultural Forum is excited to announce a new Educational Partnership with Encounter World Religions Center! View their website by clicking HERE You will find some great resources and information on upcoming events. Dr. Brian Carwana has worked with us on two Forum events – (1) Racism in Church and Society and (2) Introduction to World Religions. We are very excited about this partnership!
THE UNITED CHURCH OF CANADA – INTERFAITH RESOURCES:
1. Mending the World (1997) articulates the broad principles of “whole world ecumenism”
2. Bearing Faithful Witness – looks at United Church of Canada relations to the Jewish faith
3. That We May Know Each Other: United Church-Muslim Relations.
4. Honouring the Divine in Each Other: United Church-Hindu Relations Today
5. All My Relations – The United Church of Canada: The Indigenous contribution to the church is
honoured by the Mohawk phrase “AKwe Nia Tetewa:neren” – all my relations – on the crest. The
four colours of the Medicine Wheel and the Mohawk words have been incorporated on the United
Church crest since 2012.